Version 2.63 (2020-12-15)
The Cloud API will be removed 30 April 2021.
In late October, we annouced that the Cloud API and all its endpoints will be removed by 30 April 2021. Please review your code to ensure you are not using the Cloud API. Kindly use Cloud REST API and Graph QL API instead.
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
The following updates and bug fixes to improve both usability and functionality are included in the release:
- Users not having root access but the privilege Storage Retention can now see the menu item System Management in App Board and that page displays the Storage Retention section
- Manage Units in App Board is now hidden for users without edit privileges to Units. Since launch of Permissions, these users have been denied access to Manage Units, but the menu item was visible in App Board.
- Users with read privilege to Users can now read the details of the users in App Board by clicking the “pen” icon in App Board (but they cannot edit and save the user).
- Updated symbol indication “Visible in subdomains” to improve usability on the Role page in App Board
- Improved usability in App Board when creating a Role
- Fixed issue when moving a user with the System Role ReadWrite in or out of the root domain
- Fixed issue in validation for Dashboard cross-domain access
Documentation on Permissions
- Guide to Permissions
- User Guide MIC App Board
- Presentation “Introduction to Permissions” (available on request as a pdf document)
Further Permissions capabilities will be added
Permissions will be extended with more capabilities over time, both by tackling known limitations and adding new capabilities. Please get in touch should you miss any specific capability.
Minor improvements and corrections
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- Fixed issue causing troubles when creating large thing batches
- Fixed issue where domains containing special characters could not be read under certain circumstances
- Fixed issue with leading and trailing space input validation in rules create/edit in App Board
- Fixed issue with All Things Dashboard (in App Board) not being possible to edit for a read user
- Fixed issue with Personal Dashboards (in App Board) not being possible to edit for a read user
- Fixed issue in Create Things dialog (in App Board) where the create button was disabled if switching from single Thing to batch Thing creation
- Fixed issue in resource overview widget in App Board where values where not updated when switching between the dashboards for different nested resource groups
- Fixed issue with displaying of nested resurce value in App Board after setting the value on the nested resource