Version 2.34 (2018-11-20)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release notes and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
User API can return the current logged in user
We have added an endpoint WHOAMI for getting user information about the currently logged in user, e.g. user name, the users role and domain. No input is needed, else but the already known user session credentials.
Advanced Permissions (under development, minor API changes and additions should be expected)
New permission objects
- Permission object for the Observations API, currently implementing the Read permission for secondary domains.
- Permission object for the Thing Management API, currently implementing the Read permission for secondary domains.
New end points in the permission API
- Added end point for GET_ROLE.
Please see the documentation for further details about the new API endpoints and permission objects.
Minor improvements and corrections
Numerous minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- A new validation to prevent dash ("-") in thing names has been introduced.
- Added functionality to allow setting nested resources from App Board.
- Added functionality to allow using nested resource in the set resource rule action.