Version 2.73 (2021-08-24)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Patch 2.72.1 was deployed to fix an issue resulting in that Thing observations was not properly indexed at the demo.telenorconnexion.com instance under certain circumstances.
Patch 2.72.2 was deployed to fix an issue with character encodings for emojis in Rule Expressions and Actions.
Bulk update for the Rule enabled/disabled flag
The Rule API has been extended with the possibility to enable or disable multiple Rules in a single API call.
Please see the API documentation for further details.
Minor improvements and corrections
- Fixed issue that the Thing Batch API accepted (but did not successfully process) create requests with a Thing Type not accessible from the Domain.
- The underlying library used for graphs displayed in Analyse section of App Board have been upgraded, resulting a slightly different look and feel.
- Enhanced the debugger to support subscription filtering also for Things connected via the IoT Gateway.
- Fixed issue where Networked Things was sometimes not properly initiated due to a race condition.
- Fixed issue where push notifications to Android devices was sometimes not delivered as expected.
- Fixed issue with failed publication of resource updates to the event topic for very large payloads.