Version 2.36 (2019-01-29)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release notes and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Advanced permissions (beta)
Continued work with advanced permissions, including user interfaces and APIs. For details, please see the documentation at https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/rest-api/permissions/
The GraphQL API was released as beta in the previous release, and is currently undergoing testing and validation, and customer feedback on the beta is welcome. Please see the release notes for 2.35 (https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/release-notes/2_35/) for further details.
In 2.36, an enhanced mechanism for refresh of the auth-token in the front-end client have been implemented.
Minor improvements and corrections
- Fixed padding issue in set password text.
- Review of API documentation.
- Fixed validation of nested resources in rule action in app board.
- Fixed re-rendering of Map widget in historical trace mode at change of the period picker.
- Optimized performance of filter components for large sets of data.
- Fixed memory issue that occurred when using analyser for data sets with incoming MQTT messages.