Version 2.74 (2021-09-14)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Time series widget now support multiple resources
In the App Board Time Series widget, you can now add multiple resources enabling comparing of resources/values over time, e.g. comparing indoor temperature with out door temperature in a conveniant way In addition we have given the widget an improved look and feel.
Minor improvements and corrections
- The Search API can now filter on domain path.
- Fixed an issue where the filtered domain was not always included in the filtered result in App Board dropdowns.
- We have introduced a validation in the Thing Management API. If a Thing is referenced by a rule, it is not possible to delete that thing but an error is returned. The rule needs to be deleted before deleting the Thing.
- Validation of user name length in App Board now allows 128 characters (up from 30).
- Fixed issue with resource selection when creating a Times Series Widget in App Board.
- Fixed an issue when deleting a Thing that is connected through teh IoT-GW.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown list for networked things didn’t show more than 10 networked things.