Version 2.50 (2020-01-21)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
In addition to the browser tab text, you can now choose a favicon of your liking in App Board. You upload the favicon in the Branding section. You can chose to have one favicon for App Board, but if you use domain level branding, you can set customized favicons per domain as you can with coloring, logo and browser tab text. The favicon is used as an icon in the tab, in the address bar and in bookmarks. Supported formats are .png, .ico or gif and size 32x32 pixels.
Advanced Permissions (BETA)
Work is ongoing to complete a first official version of our new Advanced Permissions functionality. We will need a few more releases to complete this work and will keep you updated on the progress.
Minor improvements and corrections
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- In the new Domains view, users having only one top domain will be directed to that domain facilitating faster domain tree navigation
- Fixed issue when selecting items in File Browser
- Fixed issue in User Management causing the enable/disable toggle in App Board to lock under certain circumstances
- Thing Type Name is now displayed in Rule edit summary instead of Thing Type ID to improve usability
- Improved error handling in File Browser when trying to upload a non-supported file
- Fixed issue with battery status, connection status and signal strength not being displayed in App Board in Thing Dashboard filter bar. They are now always displayed if values are reported.
- Fixed issue with domain meta data fields in App Board not updating correctly under certain circumstances