Version 2.89 (2022-10-04)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/.
Purge Data on Thing Delete
Previously, there has been no ability to remove the observations that a device has sent in without setting a system-wide data retention policy. With the new
purgeObservations query parameter on the Thing Management API REMOVE action, you can optionally choose to purge the observations reported by the Thing when removing it from the system.
Minor improvements and corrections
- Thing Management API: Corrected an issue where the status code 200 was returned instead of the status code 400 with error key
THING_EXISTSwhen creating a thing with a
thingNamethat already existed, details can be found at Thing Management API.
- Rules: Added ability to page rules through adding new GraphQL query called
- Settings: Corrected an issue in the
Overviewpage where the rule section did not display more than 50 rules.
- Push Notifications: Corrected an issue in the Push Notifications where the message was not included in the payload.
- API: Corrected a race condition in the Permissions API where a user could end up assigned to a non-existent role.
- API: Corrected a performance issue when listing top domains for a user on root domain.
- Appboard: Corrected an issue on the
Update rulepage that occurred when editing a rule whose filter contains specific Things in the Thing Type and Domain. Now the selected Things are displayed as chips in the selection field as expected.