Version 2.77 (2021-11-16)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Hotfix Release 2.76.1
Hotfix 2.76.1 was deployed October 29, addressing an issue where domain filtering in App Board drop-downs returned no domains.
Email sender address is now customizable
In this release we introduce customizable email sender address for Rules and Data Export in addition to the already existing Sign-up & User administration capabilities.
The same email sender address will now be used for all emails sent by Managed IoT Cloud: Sign-up, User Admin, Rules & Data Export. Default sender address is
For customers who have a custom sender address for Sign-up & User Administration, this sender address will now also be used by Rules and Data Export.
Customers who want to customize the email sender address, please contact our SOC.
Minor improvements and corrections
- The domain dropdown when creating Things in App Board has been improved. It will now only show domains that the user has access to and belongs to the Thing Type.
- App Board’s domain filter has a limit on how many domains it shows. It will now inform the user that there are more domains if the limit has been reached and ask the user to refine the search filter.
- Fixed an issue in Thing Type Management UI that displayed the toggle switch incorrectly.
- Improved performance of Thing Type listing and Dashboard rendering.
- Improved performance when browsing Domains in Settings, App Board.
- Resolved an issue where a rare edge case could have caused the loss of incoming observations from devices.
- CREATE_VIRTUAL_RESOURCE action is deprecated and is removed from Resource API documentation.