Version 2.62 (2020-11-24)
The Cloud API will be removed 30 April 2021.
In late October, we annouced that the Cloud API and all its endpoint will be removed by 30 April 2021. Please review your code to ensure you are not using the Cloud API. Kindly use Cloud REST API and Graph QL API instead.
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
User Management updates
Username is now allowed to be an email adress. This is supported both in App Board and API. Please note that the Username cannot be changed. Also note that the email address used in MIC is the content of the email address field and not the Username. The email address field can be changed.
After the launch of Permissions in version 2.61 we have improved both usability and documentation of the new capability.
The following updates and bug fixes are included in the release:
- Added clarifications for each Privilege Object when adding Privileges to a Role in App Board.
- Added visual feedback when a user is being added to or removed from a Role in App Board.
Documentation on Permissions
- Guide to Permissions
- User Guide MIC App Board
- Presentation “Introduction to Permissions” (available on request as a pdf document)
Further Permissions capabilities will be added
Permissions will be extended with more capabilities over time, both by tackling known limitations and adding new capabilities. Please get in touch should you miss any specific capability.
Minor improvements and corrections
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- Fixed issue with missing scroll bar in table widget in App Board.
- Fixed issue where widgets for a newly created thing without any reported data did not show up in the Thing Dashboard.
- General minor inprovements to the App Board UI.
- Fixed issue where Networked Things could not be created on-the-fly by the parent Thing under very specific circumstances.
- Fixed issue where the GraphQL endpoint allDomains returned the id value for the name field.