Version 2.51 (2020-02-11)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Performance enhancements in App Board
Work has been done to optimize the App Board user interface in targeting improved response times and more efficient data loading, including the use of compression in delivery of the application to the browser.
Advanced Permissions (BETA)
Work is ongoing to complete a first official version of our new Advanced Permissions functionality. Work is progressing as per plans, targeting a first release within the next few sprints.
Minor improvements and corrections
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- Fixed issue with rendering of duplicated tooltips for “Connection status” in App Board.
- Under certain circumstances, Thing Groups was displayed as including zero things, even when things had been added to the Thing Group. This issue has now been resolved.
- For read only users, the user edit icon was previously visible in the users list, even if changes were impossible to save. This caused confusion, and the edit icon has now been hidden for read only users.
- Fixed issue where the city field in a user’s details was not possible to update.
- In some scenarios, the Rule Edit view in App Board did not accept changes to the rule if a Thing Name was not included in the rule definition. This has been resolved, and rules can now be saved either with or without Thing Name(s).