Version 2.46 (2019-09-29)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes and Getting Started Guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/
Refresh of App Board UI
As you might have noticed, we have since just before the summer been working on an update and refresh of the App Board UI to improve and modernize the look and feel. The changes are small should not affect usability other than positively. In this release we have updated the Analyze section with no major changes.
The work will be ongoing throughout the autumn. We will only include substantial changes in the release notes.
- Clarified that the CA Certificate and IoT Endpoint to use when connecting a Thing is the ATS certificate. The Symantec CA Certificate is deprecated. This means that the IoT Endpoint to use is the ATS endpoint. Documentation https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/thing-api/#connecting. The IoT Endpoint information has been updated on the About page in App Board too.
- Updated and clarified the rule API documentation (and help accordion in App Board in Rule edit section).
Minor improvements and corrections
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are delivered by the new release, including:
- Added validation in Thing Simulator to ensure “0” can´t be set as period to send payload
- Fixed an issue in rule edit related to caching of domains (recently created domains was not always visible in rule edit)
- Fixed an issue in rule edit domain selection which caused App Board to stop working under very special conditions
- Fixed an issue with retention policy
- Fixed issue with Gauge widget edit caused by the default color coding.
- Fixed an issue with historical trace in Map widget