Version 2.87 (2022-08-23)
Technical documentation available online
All technical documentation for Managed IoT Cloud, including API specifications, Release Notes, and Getting Started guides, are available online: https://docs.telenorconnexion.com/mic/. Tutorials and further guidance can also be found at https://startiot.telenorconnexion.com.
Release specific feedback can be raised in the forum
Change of sender address
Correction release 2.86.1 performed on July 6, 2022
Resolved a reported issue with the WEBHOOK payload transformation.
Minor improvements and corrections
- API(Documentation): Simplified the example for uploading files to the File V2 API using curl generate_file_upload_url.
- App Board: Corrected an UI issue that prevented the possibility of deleting additional headers in webhook actions of rules.
- Data export: Corrected an issue in data export where data export fails due to invalid characters such as “-” or “,” in the resource name.
- Permissions: Corrected an issue where Privileges remained after their associated Role was deleted from the system.
- API: Required Role and Privilege in the User API actions WHOAMI and UPDATE_PROFILE are changed from Read to None.
- API: DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND is thrown instead of INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR when deleting domains that do not exist, find the new error key here Remove Domain.
- Permissions: Fixed a bug where incorrect privileges were sometimes applied to
rootusers in the Observation FIND action.